It’s about time I caught up to the two question-thingie awards I’ve been nominated for. And since my brain is too melted to think, here’s an unrelated diary comic:
These here are the rules:
1) Post the award logo/image on your blog.
2) Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
3) Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.
4) Nominate 10-20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
5) Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
Here are Jif’s questions:
- What size shoes do you wear? Depending on the company, anything from 39 to 42. Plus with a couple of extra pairs of socks I’ve been known to crash into trees in size 44 roller blades.
- What would you do if you looked up now and saw a huge spider just in front of you? Get my camera so that I can show off to my mom, who’d be super envious. I’d then probably try to catch it in a jar and get it out of the house before Sunneh start hunting it.
- On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not very far to 10 being HELL YEAH, WE RULE THE UNIVERSE, MOFO’S!!! How far do you think the human race has progressed since people learned to stand on their back legs? Probably a 4.
- Tell me a secret, I promise to keep it to myself. I’m not half as excited as I thought I would be about the new season of Game of Thrones.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck cars? Three dwarf bread sandwiches.
Here are my
And these are my questions for the lucky six:
- Which movie will you happily watch more than four times?
- Favourite thing to drink on a hot summer evening?
- What thing that people often do in the streets annoys you beyond reason?
- What’s on top of your “material stuff” wishlist?
- Which existing cartoon character is most like you?
I have also been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely LondonWhiskyAdventure, who (yes you guessed it!) writes a delicious blog about Whisky and his adventures in London. Thank you for this nomination 😀
Rules-wise, I have to share seven little facts about myself and nominate five fellow bloggers to do the same.
Seven Little Facts:
1. I own an embarrassing amount of fluffy socks in crazy colours.
2. Until I relatively recently obtained a smart-phone, I would always get lost in every new location I ever got to by myself, which made travelling the country during my army-service extra interesting.
3. When I was little, I knew that I would get a dog when I grew up. I’m now almost 31 and I own two cats. Maybe I’m not grown up enough?
4. From the age of 7 to 17 I went to 7 different schools, skipping my second and 8th years, because we moved around a lot.
5. I once had a pet tarantula named Peter, who was tragically eaten by his own food.
6. I love swimming in the sea but I’m terrified of large chunks of seaweed.
7. I was always put on the school sports teams for long distance runs, because I was among the very few people who’d obediently run the full 7-12 laps around the football field, even though I wasn’t good at running.