A cool thing happened – LondonWhiskyAdventure nominated my blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award thingy! Thank you, LondonWhiskyAdventure, for this honour! Here’s to your drinks always being really good, and the exciting places you decide to visit being open and worth your while 😀 Anyone interested in tasty drink descriptions and hidden London gems should definitely visit that cozy blog!
Onwards to many Sunshiny questions and things…
Here are the rules:
* Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
* Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
* Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
* List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
How Long have you been blogging, and what made you get started in the first place?
I’ve been keeping an online blog on and off for the past 15 years or so, starting with Livejournal back when I was in school. I suspect it has something to do with my habit of keeping a diary… This blog is 9 months old, and I started it in order to motivate myself to draw more and get better at it.
Are there any Blogging lessons you wish you knew before you started?
Hmmm… Think twice before committing to post something at set periods of time (like a comic page every day).
What is your favourite Blog post?
Uuuugh, for the sake of my sanity I’ll assume you mean in my blog, because I wouldn’t be able to pick one out of all the other blogs I read O.o
It would have to be one of my Artist Sunday ones I think, or the animation battle final postings. Probably the Mooooose-tache one.
What experience is at the top of your Bucket list?
The Bucket List is likely the only list I don’t have.. Soooo if I were to start one, at the top I’d write “Make a thorough Bucket List”.
If you could interview anyone for your blog who would it be?
Aaaaanyone? Leonardo Da Vinci or Terry Pratchett. But if it has to be someone currently alive, then I’d be thrilled to interview any of the artists I’ve covered in my sunday posts.
Coffee or Tea?
Recommend an unusual book or film?
The cook, the thief, his wife & her lover (directed by Peter Greenaway).
Think of a really silly question that I could ask?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck… nah… What colour are your socks?
Answer your answer to the previous question?
Fluffy white and baby blue.
What is the most beautiful place that you’ve ever been too?
The Dead Sea, at sunrise.
What inspires you in life?
My daughter mostly, everything I do seems to revolve around her at the moment.
And my Nominations are…. *drumroll*
Procrastinator’s Day Off
Ramblings of a MMO Gamer Guy
Matthew David Cury
The Shameful Sheep
Some Words That Say What I Think
Things My Child Asks Me To Draw
Weasel With The Cam
Here’s my list of questions:
1) When and why did you start your blog?
2) What superpower would you like to have?
3) Pen or Pencil?
4) What do you enjoy drawing the most?
5) Top three books?
6) Your super special favourite recipe?
7) What are you most likely to be caught singing?
8) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would that be?
9) What colour are your socks?
10) What would you name your pet dragon?
11) Whom would you like to play you in a film about your life? (Or voice you, if it’s an animated film)